Worship Schedule September 2013 through May 2014
9:30 am Worship - Holy Communion celebrated weekly
10:30 am Refreshments in Fellowship Hall
10:45 am Sunday School and "Reel Faith"
11:00 am Adult Education
12:00 Noon Casa de Oración a las Naciones (Hispanic congregation)
- Nov 30: At 4 pm come help decorate the church for the season of Advent. Decorating and fellowship precedes dinner for all at 5 pm.
- Dec 1: "Out and About" Adult Fellowship gives you the opportunity to begin the Advent Season with a peaceful and contemplative trip to the Minneapolis Basilica to hear the Minnesota Compine Choir. We will depart from Mt. Carmel at 7:20 pm. The 1/2 hour service begins at 8:00 pm.
- Dec 2: Men's Bible Study at 7 am. Strong coffee, good fellowship, diverse opinions, and a Word to begin your day/week. Newcomers always welcome. Enter via the 31st Ave. door nearer the alley.
- Dec 8: Bake, craft and silent auction beginning 9 am. Proceeds to benefit the Capital Campaign fund. Do you have something to donate? Talk with Kathy Halvorson, Barb Hollister or Rich Feist.
- Dec 13: Parents nigh out 5-10 pm. Child care for kids ages 2-10 is provided by Venture Crew 132. To sign up, e-mail email@example.com.
- Dec 22: A Lessons and Carols worship service at 9:30 am. Sanctuary Choir, Jubilate Ringers, Senior Tones and Sunday School children will share the Joy of Christmas! Worship folled by Christmas Smorgasbord. Swedish meatballs from Marino's deli is on the menu. We ask that you bring a dish to share.
- Dec 24: Christmas Eve Services 3 pm and 10:30 pm. Both services are candlelight services of Holy Communion. All are welcome!
- Dec 27: Moonlight Madness for yourth beginning at 6 pm. Sign up with Pastor Karen for a fun-filled time! You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jan 5: Adult Forum features Dr. Amy Hedman, Mankato State University speaking on "Depression Education and Suicide Prevention".
- Jan 9-11: Mt. Carmel photos taken for Mt. Carmel picture directory. On-line sign up now available. Click on the link on this page to schedule your photo session.
For programs and other opportunities, see the Tidings newsletter.