Worship Schedule through May 2015
9:30 am Worship - Holy Communion celebrated weekly
10:30 am Refreshments in Fellowship Hall
10:45 am Sunday School
11:00 am Adult Education
12:00 Noon Casa de Oración a las Naciones (Hispanic congregation)
- Jan 31: 2015 Council Retreat from 9 am - 1 pm at Mt. Carmel.
- Feb 1: Mt. Carmel Youth hosted a Super Bowl fundraiser luncheon. Join in after 9:30 am Worship.
- Feb 2: Every Monday at 6:45 am Men's Bible Study in Fellowship Hall. Coffee served hot and strong!
- Feb 18: Ash Wednesday service, with ashes and Holy Communion at 7:00 pm. Mt. Carmel Church Council hosting Soup Supper at 6:00 pm. All are welcome.
- Feb 22: Scout Pancake Breakfast 8:30 am - 12: 30 pm
- Feb 22: "Lent for All Ages" intergenerational event after 9:30 am Worship.
- Feb 25: 6:00 pm Soup Supper prepared and served by the Property Committee & Men's Bible Study Group. Lenten Worship at 6:45 pm.
- Mar 1: Dr. Karoline Lewis presents during Adult Forum "The Gospel according to Matthew."
- Mar 4: Christian Education & Childcare Board prepares and serves Soup Supper at 6:00 pm. Mid-week Lenten Worship 6:45 pm.
For programs and other opportunities, see the Tidings newsletter.