Summer Worship (June through August 2013)
9:30 am Worship - Holy Communion celebrated weekly
10:30 am Refreshments/Fellowship
10:45 am Cub Scouts
12:00 Noon Casa de Oración a las Naciones (Hispanic congregation)
- Jun 17-20: 10-11:00 am Summer Spanish Camp for elementary school age children. Children will learn sonngs, try different foods and do crafts. Please spread the word to friends and neighbors! A free will offering will be accepted towards the capital campaign. Contact Michelle Stockinger at 612-781-5777 if you can join in the fiesta!
- Jun 18: Mission Northeast will be hosting a float in the NE Parade. Mt. Carmel along with other NE churches are walking with the Mission Northeast parade float collecting cans of food for the local foodshelf. Walk the parade route with us. E-mail Pastor Dodd with your commitment: email@example.com
- Jun 29: Mission Northeast Prayer Walk in the Marshall Terrace neighborhood. Call Pastor Dodd for meeting time and place. Optional lunch at Stanley's for those interested in fellowship time after the neighborhood walk.
- Jul 9, 16, 23 and 30: Summer Storytime returns this summer at 10:00 am on the four Tuesdays in July. We will meet on the patio for stories of adventure followed by activities, crafts and snacks.
- Jul 10, 17, 24 and 31: Summer Stretch returns this summer for youth ages 12 and up. We will partner with St. Timothy's and Nativity this summer as we serve our community in the morning, eat lunch together, and have fun in the afternoons. Aug 1: is Valley Fair Day Registration forms will be available soon and friends are always welcome. The cost is $10 per day plus $25 for Valley Fair. Mark you calendars to save the dates!
- Jul 15-18: Mark your calendars for Vacation Bible School at Mt. Carmel. Our theme is "Serengeti, Where Kids are Wild About Jesus". Supper will be served at 5:30 pm. We will travel to Africa through stories, songs, games and activities. All Sunday School aged children and their friends are invited. The evenings conclude by 7:00 pm.
- Aug 2-4: Family camping will take place the first weekend of August. This is for all members of our church family, whether you are young or not so young, with or without children. Sign up with Pastor Karen.
For programs and other opportunities, see the Tidings newsletter.